Our multi-skilled professional handymen/women specialize in everything from basic repair, painting, plumbing, electrical and installation tasks to moderate-sized projects like door, window, flooring, tiling and room updates to complete home remodeling projects for kitchens, bathrooms, family rooms, dens, decks and garages. We also handle all specialized handicap and aging-in-place needs for ramps, grab-bars, railings, door handles and other adaptive modifications.
At Handyman Matters, we help you to be successful in what you enjoy doing:
- Do you enjoy seeing the smile and satisfaction on your client's face after you complete their project?
- Do you enjoy working independently, but sometimes need an extra hand?
- Do you like doing something different every day?
- When you finish one project, would you like to have your next one lined up?
Services you will perform—something different every day:
- Basic repair and installation tasks from hanging pictures to everything else
- Door and window installation and repairs
- Crown molding, chair rails, wainscoting, base molding, stairs, railings, shelving, and trim
- Electrical fixtures, ceiling fans, GFCIs, outlets, switches, exterior lights, dimmers, ballast replacement and troubleshooting
- Faucets, sinks, toilets, showers, tubs, garbage disposals, shut off valves, ice makers, supply lines, drains, leaks and troubleshooting
- Lighting installation and trouble-shooting
- Drywall repair and installation
- Painting and staining, interior and exterior
- Flooring and tiling from hardwood, laminate, and vinyl to ceramic and marble
- Fencing, gutters, siding, decks, ramps and power washing
- Kitchens, baths, family rooms, bedrooms, and dens
- Handrails, grab bars and ADA accessible tubs and doorways
If you are looking for a W2 position that allows you the flexibility of an independent job, look no further! We find and schedule the jobs for you, and you provide the quality craftsmanship and customer service that our clients have come to expect from us. You will work out of your home, using your own truck or van to travel to job sites in the Tarrant County area.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Paid Vacation
- Performance bonuses
- Vehicle and tool allowance
- Company credit card
- Flexible scheduling
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Regular pay reviews
- Consistent year-round work
- Plus more!
Handyman Matters of Fort Worth SW is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Handyman Matters Corporate.
Handyman Matters of Fort Worth SW
The nearly 300 Craftsmen who represent our Brand are the heart and soul of our turn-key, white-glove home repair, maintenance, and improvement service. They are skilled and experienced in many trades, but their professionalism and attention to detail is what sets them apart from others who work in the industry.
Handyman Matters Craftsmen are empowered and given much more flexibility than others in our industry. For example, they are in charge of their own job sites, and given the freedom to interact directly with Homeowners and Property Managers to suggest work that will improve safety, preserve their largest investment, and truly help them to love their homes and commercial buildings.
Handyman Matters’ work itself is often indoors in temperature-controlled environments, and is primarily of lighter-duty than new construction projects. There are Franchise Owners and Customer Service Representatives to assist with the day-to-day operations and administrative side of the business allowing our Craftsmen to focus on the tasks at-hand and provide our customers with professional services that exceed expectations. Our Franchise Owners are successful, business-savvy individuals, who are ethical and treat their Staff like Family. The safety and well-being of TEAM members is a top priority. Many of our Craftsmen are former business owners themselves and after working for a Handyman Matters local office, even for a short time, they have no desire to be out on their own or operating their small businesses any longer.
Most of the projects completed are for Repeat and Referral Customers—folks truly appreciate our high level of service, and they often request additional work by asking for particular Craftsmen by name. If you take great pride in your skills and abilities and wish to join a proven, winning TEAM that has served America’s neighborhoods and communities since 1998, please apply to the position(s) available below.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)